Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yummy for My Tummy

Hello folks.

This is something I would like to share.
Easy to make, I can assure you.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

Prawn Salad & Seafood Cutlet



Ingredients:

1. Half a lemon
2. Lettuce (or any veggies that you like)
3. Some prawns (without their shells)
4. Big white onions
5. Sugar
6. Salt
7. Boiled potatoes
8. Walnuts (almonds would be nice too)
9. Crushed pepper
10. Extra-virgin olive oil
11. Parsleys!


Technically, I just chopped the parsleys, potatoes and onions.

Then throw them into a big bowl together with the lettuce and prawns.

Then squeeze some lemon juice.

Here's the trick. Grate in some lemon skin, but use only the yellow part. Mmm.

Add sugar, salt and pepper.

Crush in some walnuts..

Oh, and add two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil!

Then mix, and do more mixing.

And tadaaaa!

Too easy?


Just something I thought that is worth posting up.
Had it for lunch today.
It is so simple to make, yet so delicious!
Suitable for people who wants to eat a light, balanced meal.
Protein, carbohydrate, fibres, and minerals.

The cutlets are the best!
Those, are just simply.. Mmmph!
But I have not learnt the way to make it.
It was already on the table when I reached home.
Will ask mum.


-Joyce.

No comments: