Saturday, August 08, 2009

Of the Body & Mind

Something urged me to do this piece early this morning.
It is quite personal, really.

The protector of the Mind secures me from weak judgement,
whereas the protector of the Body is none other than me.

A dedication to those who had moments when they could see no rationality.



The Protector


Nobody said that Life is what you wish it to be
nor is it a game which is too easy to win
it is a Challenge
and perseverance is the Key
Take it easy, but do accept this world of sin

be Strong, be armed, let not these thoughts be dismayed
for clouded feelings may lead you astray
but in Truth, a fact
The sensible thoughts never betray

when all things Fail and it felt like you would
think harder, then see the Sense you should
step back, take deep breaths a few
tell me then, when you can
The beautiful clear view

material and money, it is my Priority
aid the young blind, oh wait
he is Me
hate not this man, but please make him see
I am your hope, your leader to be

this strength is mine, not yours to defeat
back off, I warn! It's best to take heed
A predator,
but a Protector I may be
now use your Wit, so be quick on the feet.




Like an effective shield. It is to me.

The Protector,
-joyce.




No comments: