Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Published





And so 'Of Love For Dolls & Wonder Cream' got published in The Star today.
At the Star-NiE's Stuff@school section.
However, its title got changed. To 'No Silver Lining'.
The editor did have the rights to change it.
Quite disappointing actually, I wanted the original to stay.
But I am thankful, and not to mention grateful to have it published.
And a whole page for it too! Yipee!

Didn't know that it was out until someone came up to me in school and complimented lightly on the story, saying that she saw it in the papers and that really caught me by surprise.

Did not think that they were going to pick mine.

I guess that I would consider this as a little accomplishment of the month. Whee!

Am so happy, smiling right now. Hee hee.


Working hard for Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Trials,
-Joyce

1 comment: